Window Mart Inc. is the leading provider of windows and doors in Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. We specialize in supplying and installing beautiful, high-quality, and energy-efficient, windows and doors. As an industry leader in Canada, we are proud to provide our customers with exceptional service
Window Mart company is looking for a full time installation department assistant in Edmonton, we are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and customer oriented person.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct phone and email information support to customers.
- Coordinating and answering questions on services, products and procedures to customers and installation team.
- Answers enquiries and resolves customer complaints regarding installations.
- Order fulfillment, document preparation.
- Management and organization of internal files, filing and storing completed documents.
- To contribute efficiently to the working process optimization and continuous improvement.
- Solving problems regarding procedure and to keep up with constantly changing electronic file management.
- Strong client service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office software.
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of workload in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Analyze and interpret policy and procedure guidelines.
- Mature individual with the ability to adapt to change and work in a multidisciplinary team setting both independently and working within a team.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Russian language is an asset.
Paid training provided.