Window Mart Windows & Doors is looking for qualified, dedicated, and reliable installers for Calgary and the surrounding area.
We are looking for motivated and hardworking individuals to help grow our already experienced team of installers.
- Safely and effectively remove old windows at each job.
- Load and unload materials from truck onto work site and vice versa.
- Install vinyl windows, steel doors and fibreglass doors using hand-tools and portable power tools.
- Diagnose and resolve complex installation issues
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of workplace safety.
- Effectively collaborate with others to achieve desired results.
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering questions and addressing concerns
- Safely and effectively clean jobsite and dispose of old materials appropriately.
- Capable of lifting and carrying minimum of 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with windows and door installation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret industry specific technical documents.