Window Mart Inc. is the leading provider of windows and doors in Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. We specialize in supplying and installing beautiful, high-quality, and energy-efficient, windows and doors. As an industry leader in Canada, we are proud to provide our customers with exceptional service
Window Mart company is looking for a full time office assistant, we are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, and customer oriented person.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as filing documents, organizing mail and tracking e-mails.
- Receiving and tracking phone calls, checking the voicemail and returning the phone calls in a timely manner.
- Scheduling appointments, keep track of the appointment’s schedule.
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and work associates as required.
- Other office activities as determined by the supervisor.
- Grade 12 Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Proficient in Office 365
- Good oral and written communication skills, learning ability, initiative, mature judgment and responsible work habits.