Window Mart is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Sales Associate for our Window Coverings Department in Edmonton. We are the leading supplier of upscale custom windows and doors in Alberta. Most recently, we have introduced Window Coverings to our product line-up and installation services. A Sales Associate is the public image of the company, representing Window Mart’s ideals and working together with the entire team to reach our goals.
Area of work:
- Window Coverings
- Engage with clients in the showroom and visit client job sites.
- Present products and available installation services and prepare estimates.
- Follow-up with clients.
- Perform general sales and administrative duties.
- Maintain strong business relationships and open lines of communication with clients throughout the duration of each project.
- Resolve issues that might occur during the project or after, such as: customer complaints, supply shortages, or service requests.
- Work with product dealer CRM
- Window Coverings sales experience (required)
- Experience in customer service (required)
- Must be able to accurately obtain measurements on site
- Skilled conflict resolution
- Available to work Saturdays (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must confidently work alone or as part of a team, as required
- Outgoing, energetic, and personable
- Strong planning and organizational skills and excellent time-management skills
- Comfortable using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license (required)