Window Mart Windows & Doors is looking for an energetic, personable, and self-motivated Sales Representative for Fort McMurray and surrounding areas. This is a salary-based position with the opportunity to earn commission.
- Attend pre-qualified residential appointments to discuss client needs and assess renovation and replacement needs.
- Obtain accurate measurements and calculate estimates for work required (training is provided).
- Present and provide all information on company’s products and services.
- Generate sales strategies to help achieve company goals.
- Independently manage scheduled appointments, as well as the rescheduling of some appointments if necessary.
- Make follow up calls with prospective and current customers.
- Establish a long standing, positive rapport with customers that keeps them coming back.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Establish the confidence and proficiency to close sales,
- Exhibit strong presentation skills,
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-managed and work as a team player,
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task,
- Recover quickly from customer rejection and remain resilient,
- Display and develop effective written and oral communication skills,
- Consistent demonstration of ability to match customers’ needs,
- Fluent English
- Valid Driver’s license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- One year experience as a project manager or similar position (preferred, but not required).