Strike the right balance between an authentic look and outstanding efficiency with a 550 patio door. Available in a double or triple sealed unit, it offers superior energy efficiency and an unparalleled degree of comfort. Its outstanding finish makes it perfect for renovation projects. Installation is easy thanks to a wood/PVC frame. Consider enhancing your patio door with the right accessories, like a grid or integrated mini-blinds in white or satin grey.
550 (Welded PVC)
- Available Sizes
- Grids & Mini-Blinds
- Cross Section
- Reviews (0)
550 PVC/wood frame Welded PVC panels
- Higher quality and performance.
- Double or triple sealed units provide greater weather tightness, comfort and energy efficiency.
- Maintenance free welded PVC construction combines a structural wood core in the frame for added strength and easy installation.
- Frame depth from 5 1/2” to 11 3/4” to suit your installation requirements.
- Tandem wheels for easy and smooth operation.
- Quick draining door sill sloped at 9°.
- Integrated white or satin grey blinds with Low E glass, available.
- Sizes up to 12’ x 8’ (W x H).
|Harmonized Standards – 96″ x 80″||Air-tightness||Water-tightness||Structure||Overall|
|Patio Door Options|| |
Kick panels, Transoms, Sidelites, Paint, Low E glass, Triple glass, Elegance V-grooved glass, Tinted grey or bronze glass, Integrated blinds with Low E glass – White, Integrated blinds with Low E glass – Satin Grey, Grids, Dividers, Wood extension 3 or 4 sides, 4-sided interior cladding, Brick mould and sill extension, Sill extension, Security bar, Foot lock, Double-point mortise lock, Signature handle, Keyed lock, Ultra-resistant screen, Novavision retractable screen
Grids & Mini-Blinds
Easy to operate and highly durable mini-blinds are a great way to let light in during the day while ensuring absolute privacy at any moment. Our mini-blinds are now available in two colours in order to suit any décor.
|RE 34 / U 1,70 Low E 80/70 Surface 3|
|RE 31 / U 1,70 Low E 80/70 Surface 2|
20 years limited warranty on white PVC and Aluminum extrusions
20 years limited warranty on low-e glass unit (residential application)
10 years limited warranty on integrated blinds
10 years limited warranty on hardware