Capri PVC Sliding Patio Door
- For a luxurious look, all Capri sliding patio doors are designed with oversized sash frames
- Soft weather stripping and tandem rollers to allow for smooth gliding
- To maintain a smooth and polished look of a sliding door (and to hide installation screws), we’ve included flush-mounted screw covers, jamb pocket covers, and hidden bumpers.
- To reduce air infiltration and improve energy efficiency, a special multi-finned weather stripping is added at the top and bottom interlock position.
- A twin-point lock in the paint finish of your choice with inside and outside pulls.
- Superior 2” x ½“ screen with fiberglass mesh.
- Adjustable steel rollers, lock with pull handles and heavy duty zinc keeper.
- 1” low E argon-sealed units backed by a lifetime warranty.
Capri sliding patio doors come equipped with standard accessories to make it more aesthetically pleasing, customizable, and energy efficient.
- 5 standard brick mold sizes: Zero degree, 5/8”, 1”, 1 3/16”, 1 ½”, 2” and 4”
- Vinyl interior extensions. Wood and foam board cut to size suitable for any wall depth.
- Interior vinyl casings in 2 3/8” and 3 3/8” sizes
- Transoms and sidelites that integrate seamlessly with Capri
LIMITED NON-PRORATED WARRANTY
25 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON WHITE PVC VINYL COMPONENTS
For a period of twenty five (25) years from the date of purchase, Window Mart warrants that all white vinyl panel and frame components will be free of any manufacturing defects which include splitting, blistering, peeling, flaking, hipping or corrosion.
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON PAINTED PVC VINYL COMPONENTS
For a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase, Window Mart warrants against any splitting, blistering, peeling, flaking, chipping or corrosion of vinyl door components (kits and complete doors) if supplied and painted by Window Mart.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON INSULATED SEALED UNITS
For a period of twenty (20) years from the date of purchase, Window Mart warrants that the insulated units will be free of dust coatings or debris between the two sheets of glass or development of condensation, caused by seal failure.
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON HARDWARE
For a period of two (2) year from the date of purchase, Window Mart warrants against any defective handles, security locks and rollers.
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON MINI BLINDS
For a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase, Window Mart warrants that all internal tilt and turn mini blinds will continue to be in good operational condition and free of manufacturing defects and that the sealed unit will be warranted against seal failure for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
EXCLUSIONS FROM LIMITED WARRANTY
Window Mart shall not be liable for and this warranty does not apply or extend to all defects or damages as a result of vandalism, abuse, accident, neglect, Acts of God, improper handling, poor installation (including frame not square, twisted, warped toward interior or exterior or bowed), or inappropriate maintenance. This warranty does not apply to defects or damage caused by improper ventilation, heating or condensation due to excess humidity. Painting, coating or varnishing over the Window Mart doors original finish will not be covered under this warranty along with colour changes due to normal weathering over time. Damage resulting from exposure to corrosive fumes, chemicals or sea salt will not be covered by this warranty. Window Mart will not be liable for any labour costs and/or transportation costs for any issue not warrantied.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, liabilities or obligations of Window Mart. No sales representative, distributor, retailer, or dealer has any authority to modify this warranty. Window Mart shall not be liable for costs of shipping, applicable taxes or damages to the building or properties associated with the building.
Any claim of defect must be submitted in writing by the original purchaser to Window Mart Customer Service Department. The claim must identify the nature of the defect(s), date of purchase, original invoice number showing order details and date of shipment, name and address of the property owner(s).
DISCONTINUANCES OR CHANGES
Window Mart reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of its products without prior notice to the original purchaser. In the event of such discontinuance and / or change, Window Mart shall not be liable to the original purchaser. In the extreme circumstance a product covered by this warranty be unavailable, Window Mart reserves the right to substitute a product of equal quality or price, according the Window Mart’s sole discretion.