STAINLESS STEEL LINES OPTIONS
With more complex and intriguing shapes, the Diagano series of modern doors demonstrates sophistication through its design focus of door glass. The acid-etched glass inserts cover most of the door surface in creative lay-outs that are framed in stainless steel. The dynamic of glass and steel captures a cool finesse that is perfectly suited for your modern home.
Ask our specialists about the variety of configurations in which Diagano doors can be manufactured.
Window Mart offers high-quality fiberglass doors in Canada manufactured to the highest of industry standards and customizable to meet your needs. All fiberglass doors feature versatile skins that can be either woodgrain stained or smooth painted to match any desired colour scheme or design.
Need something custom? Don’t see a colour that suits your tastes? Window Mart’s complimentary colour matching service can match any specific colour not readily available in our current palette.
Window Mart’s fiberglass door systems are specifically designed to withstand the harsh Canadian climate.
WHY CHOOSE FIBERGLASS DOORS:
- Impressively smooth finish with authentic simulated stained wood appearance. Our doors radiate the warm texture and ambiance of natural wood without compromising on quality, security and low maintenance expected from fiberglass.
- Low profile and discreet, fiberglass door skins are engineered from the very best compression moulded, high-impact fiberglass. Guaranteed to resist bowing, cracking, splits and warping. As an added benefit, fiberglass will never corrode.
- Performance engineered polyurethane core enhances energy efficiency by way of superior insulating properties rated up to six times higher as compared to wood alternatives. Environmentally friendly, our fiberglass doors are free from chlorofluorocarbons.
BENEFITS OF FIBERGLASS DOORS
- Durable & Resilient: Fiberglass is known for its ability to hold up well, being highly resistant against dings, denting, corrosion, splintering and more, making them a solid investment.
- Impressive Security: Our doors are designed to be both visually stunning and security-minded. Each door utilizes a full-length steel reinforced wood lock block to provide enhanced security while also allowing for the versatility of a wide selection of hardware mounting options.
- Energy Efficiency: Next to windows, doors are the second leading cause of energy loss from drafts and poor insulation. Our fiberglass doors utilize 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation boasting an excellent R-rating.
- Engineered for Performance: Solid construction made to the highest of standards ensures rigidity and resistance to any kind of warping or bowing, even under extreme temperatures.
- Waterproof: Designed using Hydroshield technology, our doors feature composite rails and stiles guaranteed to never absorb water. Unlike wood alternatives, our doors will never rot, swell or warp due to moisture.
Explore a wide selection of high-quality steel entry doors at Window Mart. Steel doors are as functional as they are visually impressive, providing superior performance, security and durability. Our steel entry doors come factory finished in white, requiring no further coatings. Prefinished doors come ready for custom painting to fit any style, design or colour palette desired.
In the event that the customer is unable to find a colour suitable for their needs, Window Mart provides exceptional colour matching services, helping customers find the perfect fit.
A steel door is an excellent choice for various reasons, including high-performance and affordability.
- Durability: Interlocking steel door skins use stiles to form a J-bend edge that enhances stability while providing superior resistance to delamination.
- Strength and Security: Our doors are designed to be both visually stunning and security-minded. Each door utilizes a full-length steel reinforced wood lock block to provide enhanced security while also allowing for the versatility of a wide selection of hardware mounting options.
- Energy Efficiency: Next to windows, doors are the second leading cause of energy loss from drafts and poor insulation. Our steel doors utilize 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation boasting an excellent R-rating.
STEEL DOORS ADVANTAGES:
- Pre-finished and Ready to Use: Ready to hang straight from the factory, our doors come in a highly durable white finish with no additional coatings required. This finish is prepped and ready for custom paint if required.
- Custom Finishes: All custom finishes are applied utilizing the highest-grade industrial paint designed to provide long-lasting results and a silky smooth, polished and uniform surface.
- Moisture Protection: Our doors make sure of a composite edge perimeter ensuring superior protection from moisture, corrosion and rot.
- Reinforced Strength: Reinforced steel rails provide impressive structural stability and a solid framework for the prevention of warping and bowing.
- Reliable Stability: Interlocking steel door skins use stiles to form a J-bend edge that enhances stability while providing superior resistance to delamination.
- Excellent Insulation: High-density foam insulation combined with HCFC free polyurethane provides excellent thermal resistance with an impressive 13.1 R-value and 0.076 U-value.
- Fire Resistant: Unlike wood, steel doors provide superior fire resistance with our models measuring in at a 20-minute fire-resistance rating.
We can help you improve the level of security for your home entrance by installing our premium quality multi-point locking systems engineered with European technology. These locks meet all the highest standards for resistance to a forced entry, fire safety, tightness and accessibility.
Such lock activates automatically at the moment when you simply close your door – top and bottom 3/4” (20mm) latches get instantly engaged. If you turn the key from the outside or the knob from the inside at 90° angle, the 1” central deadbolt becomes engaged and locks the upper and lower latches making it a 3 deadbolt locking system.
Designes for your convenience, this multi-lock will not require any handle lifting to activate locking points. Your closed door will stay protected from warping since top and bottom latches are always engaged. Our automated multi-point lock system is a reliable and secure locking solution for your home entrance.
These lock meet all the highest standards for resistance to a forced entry, fire safety, tightness and accessibility. Such lock activates automatically at the moment when you simply close your door – top and bottom ¾”(20mm) latches get instantly engaged. If you turn the key from the outside or the knob from the inside at 90 degrees angle, the 1” central deadbolt becomes engaged and locks the upper and lower latches making it a 3 deadbolt locking system.
DEAD BOLT ROLLER CATCHES
If you prefer your door design to be complemented with a bar pull handle set, then you will need to have a deadbolt lock installed.
The deadbolt will be used in combination with two roller catches – one at the top and one at the bottom of the door. Roller catches keep the door in the frame even when it is not locked, preventing it from swinging open.
This way you do not have to worry about locking yourself out of the house should you forget the key inside – if the door shuts, roller catches will make it stay shut but unlocked until you use the key.
PREMIUM GRIPSETS FOR MULTI-POINT LOCK
ECONOMY MULTILOCK LEVERS
GRAND PLATE MULTILOCK HANDLES
Pull Bar Handles
Window Mart offers a wide range of modern and stylish pull bar handles which change the look of your entrance and adorn it in the most attractive way.
Pull bar handles make a big difference in the look of a house. It is a special part of your door that creates unique taste and character.
Security and beauty of Window Mart entry doors is significantly complemented by quality hardware. We partner with the industry’s best suppliers to equip our doors with reliable and durable components – so you can have peace of mind knowing your door is protected from the elements and forced entry.
We have an extensive line of door locks, including deadbolt, tubular, mortise and multi-point locks. Ball-bearing hinges, flush bolts, roller catchers, weather stripping, sills, glass frames all meet strictest standards and made from high quality materials to ensure smooth performance and add a finishing touch of excellent to our products.
Paint / Stain
Window Mart entry doors are made pre-finished. We use high grade commercial paint and stain finishes specifically designed for fiberglass and steel doors. Painting and staining gives the door an excellent protection from weather exposure and makes it virtually maintenance-free. Pre-stained and pre-painted doors have durable surfaces which will neither peel nor corrode for many years ahead keeping your entrance attractive and secure.
Our paints and stains carry a 7 year warranty against discolourations and a limited lifetime warranty against adhesion failure.
Window Mart doors include everything you could possibly need in an entry door – durability, low maintenance, excellent security and superior performance.