Ease-of-use and unmatched decorative designs make the Elevation a unique venting unit with a wide selection of decorative options. Its counterweight system is easy to operate with minimal effort for better, safer control.
- Glass options: Double glass
- Available Glass Textures: Clear glass, Edge textured glass, Masterline glass (horizontal), Murano (Sandblasted V-Groove), Optika silk-screened glass or Transit silk-screened glass
- Distinction Grill: (2 types, only white coloured grills & frame)
- Perimeter Grill: (2 types, only white coloured grills & frame)
- Available in custom sizes (contact us for details)
Window Mart offers a wide variety of door glass insert options for steel and fiberglass entry doors in Canada. Our exclusive collection of door glass inserts can satisfy any customer and will fit any architectural requirement. It is available in multiple sizes and the limit is just your imagination and creativity.
Energy-efficient glass has a low emissivity surface which reflects heat radiation. Depending on its position in the glazing, it will keep the heat inside the house or prevent it from entering.
Window Mart uses the intercept® spacer in its double glazing doorglass. This “warm edge” spacer type, combined with energy-efficient glass and argon gas, reduces condensation on the periphery of the glass in winter.
The argon gas in your glazing reduces heat transfer by convection and improves energy efficiency.
Our V-groove process incorporates an engraving process on sandblasted tempered glass or glue chip glass, which provides high level of privacy while allowing daylight to penetrate. The engraving technique is also available on clear tempered glass.
20×64, 22×36, 22×48, 22×64