Looking for high-end appearance, superior insulation and increased security? Window Mart offers high-quality fiberglass doors in Canada manufactured to the highest of industry standards and customizable to meet your needs. All fiberglass doors feature versatile skins that can be either woodgrain stained or smooth painted to match any desired colour scheme or design.
Need something custom? Don’t see a colour that suits your tastes? Window Mart’s complimentary colour matching service can match any specific colour not readily available in our current palette.
Window Mart’s fiberglass door systems are specifically designed to withstand the harsh Canadian climate.
WHY CHOOSE FIBERGLASS DOORS:
- Impressively smooth finish with authentic simulated stained wood appearance. Our doors radiate the warm texture and ambiance of natural wood without compromising on quality, security and low maintenance expected from fiberglass.
- Low profile and discreet, fiberglass door skins are engineered from the very best compression moulded, high-impact fiberglass. Guaranteed to resist bowing, cracking, splits and warping. As an added benefit, fiberglass will never corrode.
- Performance engineered polyurethane core enhances energy efficiency by way of superior insulating properties rated up to six times higher as compared to wood alternatives. Environmentally friendly, our fiberglass doors are free from chlorofluorocarbons.
BENEFITS OF FIBERGLASS DOORS
- Durable & Resilient: Fiberglass is known for its ability to hold up well, being highly resistant against dings, denting, corrosion, splintering and more, making them a solid investment.
- Impressive Security: Our doors are designed to be both visually stunning and security-minded. Each door utilizes a full-length steel reinforced wood lock block to provide enhanced security while also allowing for the versatility of a wide selection of hardware mounting options.
- Energy Efficiency: Next to windows, doors are the second leading cause of energy loss from drafts and poor insulation. Our fiberglass doors utilize 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation boasting an excellent R-rating.
- Engineered for Performance: Solid construction made to the highest of standards ensures rigidity and resistance to any kind of warping or bowing, even under extreme temperatures.
- Waterproof: Designed using Hydroshield technology, our doors feature composite rails and stiles guaranteed to never absorb water. Unlike wood alternatives, our doors will never rot, swell or warp due to moisture.
We can help you improve the level of security for your home entrance by installing our premium quality multi-point locking systems engineered with European technology. These locks meet all the highest standards for resistance to a forced entry, fire safety, tightness and accessibility.
Such lock activates automatically at the moment when you simply close your door – top and bottom 3/4” (20mm) latches get instantly engaged. If you turn the key from the outside or the knob from the inside at 90° angle, the 1” central deadbolt becomes engaged and locks the upper and lower latches making it a 3 deadbolt locking system.
Designes for your convenience, this multi-lock will not require any handle lifting to activate locking points. Your closed door will stay protected from warping since top and bottom latches are always engaged. Our automated multi-point lock system is a reliable and secure locking solution for your home entrance.
These lock meet all the highest standards for resistance to a forced entry, fire safety, tightness and accessibility. Such lock activates automatically at the moment when you simply close your door – top and bottom ¾”(20mm) latches get instantly engaged. If you turn the key from the outside or the knob from the inside at 90 degrees angle, the 1” central deadbolt becomes engaged and locks the upper and lower latches making it a 3 deadbolt locking system.
KEY ACTIVATED MULTI POINT LOCK
Our second choice of multi-point lock is our key activated multi-point locking system. The concept of this lock is the same as the other multi-lock available.
It locks automatically at the moment when you simply close your door – top and bottom 3/4” latches get instantly engaged. If you turn the key from the outside or the knob from the inside at 90° angle, the 1” central deadbolt becomes engaged and locks the upper and lower latches making it a 3 deadbolt locking system. The major difference would be that this lock is operated by the key. This means to open and close the door the use of the key is required.
Once the door is closed from the outside, only the key can get this door open again, however from the inside you can simply use the thumb turn to open the door. If you are looking to have a one of the kind entrance door that is unique in style, and not compromise on the safety option, this locking mechanism is a perfect choice.
DEAD BOLT ROLLER CATCHES MULTI POINT LOCK
If you prefer your door design to be complemented with a bar pull handle set, then you will need to have a deadbolt lock installed.
The deadbolt will be used in combination with two roller catches – one at the top and one at the bottom of the door. Roller catches keep the door in the frame even when it is not locked, preventing it from swinging open.
This way you do not have to worry about locking yourself out of the house should you forget the key inside – if the door shuts, roller catches will make it stay shut but unlocked until you use the key.
PREMIUM GRIPSETS FOR MULTI-POINT LOCK
ECONOMY MULTILOCK LEVERS
GRAND PLATE MULTILOCK HANDLES
Pull Bar Handles
Window Mart offers a wide range of modern and stylish pull bar handles which change the look of your entrance and adorn it in the most attractive way.
Pull bar handles make a big difference in the look of a house. It is a special part of your door that creates unique taste and character.
Security and beauty of Window Mart entry doors is significantly complemented by quality hardware. We partner with the industry’s best suppliers to equip our doors with reliable and durable components – so you can have peace of mind knowing your door is protected from the elements and forced entry.
We have an extensive line of door locks, including deadbolt, tubular, mortise and multi-point locks. Ball-bearing hinges, flush bolts, roller catchers, weather stripping, sills, glass frames all meet strictest standards and made from high quality materials to ensure smooth performance and add a finishing touch of excellent to our products.
Paint / Stain
Window Mart entry doors are made pre-finished. We use high grade commercial paint and stain finishes specifically designed for fiberglass and steel doors. Painting and staining gives the door an excellent protection from weather exposure and makes it virtually maintenance-free. Pre-stained and pre-painted doors have durable surfaces which will neither peel nor corrode for many years ahead keeping your entrance attractive and secure.
Our paints and stains carry a 7 year warranty against discolourations and a limited lifetime warranty against adhesion failure.
Window Mart doors include everything you could possibly need in an entry door – durability, low maintenance, excellent security and superior performance.