Child Safe Features
Child Safety with Cord or Chain Operated Window Coverings
Comprehensive bilingual warning tags, stickers and installation labels, which communicate the important safety issues to the consumer, are on all manufactured customer products.
Please read installation instructions thoroughly, install all supplied safety hardware as indicated including, but not limited to cord cleats, tension devices and cord weights and ensure there are not any closed cord loops which are accessible or within the reach of children.
In any window covering installation Child Safety is always an important consideration. All cords must be kept out of reach of children, including infants, to prevent serious injuries or strangulation. Young children can become entangled and strangle in bead chain and cord loops:
- Always keep cords and bead chains out of children’s reach
- Move cribs, playpens and other furniture away from bead chains and cords. Children can climb furniture to get to the inner cords or lift cords.
- DO NOT tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist which can create a loop.
Maxxmar™ is the leader in Child Safe Shades and Blinds
Maxxmar™ has created a line of new innovative products that eliminate the use of cords and chains on shades keeping your children safe. Details are outline in this price guide.
- DecoraSafe™ – The Original Solution to Child Strangulation
- Genius – New Revolutionary & Elegant Child Safe Solution
- DecoraSafe™ Uni-Control LightLift – with Gear & Pusher System for 2” Wood & Faux Wood Horizontal Blinds
- HeavyLift™ – Cordless for 2” Wood & Faux Wood Horizontal Blinds
- Miracle Lift Easy Lifting System
- Maxx Motor – Convenient & Affordable Motorization Systems
Child Proof your Existing Shades and Blinds
- DecoraSafe™ Uni-Control – Child Proofing System
Maxxmar’s NEW’S CHILD SAFETY SOLUTION is designed for EASY INSTALLATION by HOMEOWNERS who want to protect their children by converting their existing chain operated shades and blinds to CHILD SAFE WINDOW COVERINGS
DecoraSafe™ The Solution to Child Strangulation
Maxxmar’s revolutionary DecoraSafe™ Children Anti-Strangulation Blinds make your homes, offices, schools, hospitals and any other environment safe by protecting your children from the danger of strangulation by chain and cord loops on window coverings.
Every year many children die due to strangulation by cords and chains on window covering products as reported by Health Canada and the Consumer Federation of America. For all the details and statistical data please visit following website:
Why continue to buy the same kind of exposed cord/chain loop shades putting your children at risk of strangulation (as reported by Health Canada and the Consumer Federation of America) when you can buy a patent pending solution from Maxxmar that eliminates this strangulation risk.
DecoraSafe™ Children Anti-Strangulation Blinds Features and Benefits:
- Protects children from strangulation by eliminating all dangerous cord and chain loops on window coverings.
- Very low cost
- Aesthetically appealing design with an ultra slim profile.
- No drilling into windows and frames at installation of the shades. This is a free hanging system.
- Ease of operation
- Acts as a light block on the side of the shade
- Available in 5 colours: White, Ivory, Grey, Brown and Black
- In 5 preset lengths: 1.5 feet, 2 feet, 3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet and 6 feet.
DecoraSafe™ is Available on the Following Shades & Blinds